AEROTECH INDONESIA 2021
The Premier Event for Commercial Aeroplane & Airport Solutions in Indonesia 2021
AeroTech Indonesia 2021 is the Indonesia’s Premier Aerospace Exhibition for Airframe, Airlines Services, Electricity, Maintenance, Technology, Equipment and Supporting Industry. The exhibition will take place on 02 – 04 June 2021 at Jakarta International Expo (JIEXPO) Kemayoran, Jakarta – Indonesia and will co-locate with AIRPORTECH Indonesia 2021, RailwayTech Indonesia 2021 and Transport & Logistics Indonesia 2021. It will be definitely one of the ASEAN’s most prospective one-stop exhibitions for commercial aerospace, airport, rail and logistic industry under one roof. AeroTech Indonesia 2021 is the ideal platform for key industry players from both local and global communities to explore their business and unveil innovation, technology and product to a large marketplace.
As one of the world’s fastest-growing aerospace industry, The Indonesian airport industry is expected to be the sixth-largest market for air travel by 2034, with over 270 million passengers are predicted to fly to, from and within the countries. In addition, the Government is focusing to build airport in some provinces and increased the terminal facilities. It proves that Indonesia has excellent potential for world investors to develop the aviation industry.
- Make new business contacts and generate new sales leads in Aerotech Indonesia.
- Build a valuable database of new prospects.
- Raise your company’s profile and increase brand awareness.
- Launch new products and services into the marketplace.
- Network with colleagues, exchanging ideas and views on the latest industry trends and developments.
The premier AeroTech Indonesia 2020 will take place on 26 – 28 AUGUST 2020 at JIExpo Kemayoran, Jakarta – Indonesia and will co-locate with Airport Indonesia 2020. It will be definitely one of the ASEAN’s most prospective one-stop exhibitions for commercial aerospace, airport, logistics and maritime industry under one roof. AeroTech Indonesia 2020 is the ideal platform for key industry players from both local and global communities to explore their business and unveil innovation, technology and products to a larger marketplace.
- With population of over 260 million and within in strategic location, Indonesia is in an urgent need of transport services to support both inter-islands and inter-regions connectivity.
- In 2016, it was predicted the Indonesia global air cargo volume was grow 4.5% to 53.5 million tons, up slightly from 4.3% of growth in 2015.
- In 2015, there were 237 airports in Indonesia and the new airports in 15 cities as well as extend runways in 30 locations in 2016
- Between 2009 and 2014, the number of Indonesian air passengers increased from 27,421,235 to 94,504,086.
- The Indonesia Air Force has 34,930 personnel equipped with 224 Aircraft.
- The Aviation Working Group (AWG) activities focus on policy and technical issues facing the Indonesian aviation sector, including:
A BIG OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUR BUSINESS GROWTH
Indonesia with over 260 million of population (40% of ASEAN population) is an archipelago nation that consists of more than 17,000 islands spread over 113,700 square miles; the need for connectivity is becoming more and more important, as the country attempts to link resources, peoples, and industries to further protect its economic security and grow its GDP.
As one of the world’s fastest growing aerospace industry, the current engine of economic growth in Southeast Asia, and one of the largest economies in the Asia-Pacific, Indonesia has an excellent potential for world investors to develop the aviation industry in Indonesia.
In the International Air Transport Association (IATA) Aviation Day in Jakarta, IATA’s CEO Tony Tyler stated that Indonesia’s aviation potential is huge. By 2034, it is expected to the sixth largest market for air travel. By then some 270 million passengers are expected to fly to, from and within the country. He also added that it’s three times the size of today’s market.
Furthermore, in the labor sector, the global aviation industry currently has 58 million employments with economic value reached USD 2.4 trillion. It is estimated that in the next 20 years, the aviation industry will be able to create jobs for 105 million people and contribute USD 6 Trillion of the TDP of the world.
Applying For Visas Before Arrival.
Citizens of countries not included on a Visa-Free or Visa-On-Arrival (VOA) list must apply for a visa overseas before arriving in Indonesia. Citizens of any country wishing to stay more than 30 days must also apply for an appropriate visa at the their nearest Indonesian Embassy or Consulate before traveling to Indonesia. Contact us if you need assistant. Read more.
OFFICIAL FREIGHT FORWARDER
We also have provide two fine cargo / freight forwarder to help you bring your best product to the show.
• PT. Agility (Fairs & Events)
• PT. Vissasa Parama Nati
Our partners will provide you professional service and support. For more information, click here.
We have provide two hotel partners:
• Holiday Inn Express Jakarta International Expo ( 3 Star )
• Best Western Plus Kemayoran ( 4 Star )
Rest assure, hotel located close from the venue address, easy access for transportation and good food. For more info about our hotel partners, click here.