Market Insight :
- With population of over 260 million and within in strategic location, Indonesia is in an urgent need of transport services to support both inter-islands and inter-regions connectivity.
- In 2016, it was predicted the Indonesia global air cargo volume was grow 4.5% to 53.5 million tons, up slightly from 4.3% of growth in 2015.
- In 2015, there were 237 airports in Indonesia and the new airports in 15 cities as well as extend runways in 30 locations in 2016
- Between 2009 and 2014, the number of Indonesian air passengers increased from 27,421,235 to 94,504,086.
- The Indonesia Air Force has 34,930 personnel equipped with 224 Aircraft.
- The Aviation Working Group (AWG) activities focus on policy and technical issues facing the Indonesian aviation sector, including:
- Air Traffic Management Modernization
- Airport Infrastructure
- Aviation Safety and Security
- Development and Growth of Aviation Support Services
- Airspace and Airport Capacity Analysis, Development and Planning
- General Aviation Access and Integration
- Cargo Security
error: no need to do that :-)